370 Merino St.
Neighborhoods served: City wide
Station #3 originally housed a horse-drawn response unit and then became an engine house with the advent of motorized apparatus. It served as an engine house until 1974, when the station was closed. After being used for storage and by the police department until 1989, it was reclaimed by the fire department and remodeled to house an emergency care unit. EC-6 called Station #3 home until 2005 when it was moved to Station #10. At that time, Station #3 became home to Rescue Co. #1 and was remodeled once again. Station #3 saw Lexington’s last horse-drawn response on July 26, 1926.