Please review the following terms and conditions associated with your brick purchase:
1. The Lexington FOF, Monument to the Fallen, Committee reserves the right to decline any application should they deem the inscription to be inappropriate to the intent of the Monument.
2. Online brick selections are meant as a means of sharing your first preference for brick location at the monument. While every effort will be made to confirm your preferred location, it is understood that brick confirmation is made on a first-come, first serve basis. In some cases, the purchaser’s choice may not be available and the committee will assign an alternate location, within the same section, as they deem appropriate.
3. Should the purchasers brick location not be available, the committee will contact the Purchaser via email with the alternate location.
4. The Lexington Fraternal Order of Firefighters will commence work on the Monument once sufficient funds have been raised to cover the expense of its construction and maintenance.
5. Brick locations are confirmed upon processing of payment of said brick. Should the purchaser’s brick selection be taken, after processing of payment is confirmed, the committee will assign an alternate location, within the same section, as they deem appropriate.
6 .A $50.00 service fee will be charged for all returned checks and the Purchaser’s brick option will not be confirmed until an alternative form of payment has been received.
7. The Lexington Fraternal Order of Firefighters will provide the Purchaser with a “PAID” receipt for their brick purchase that includes confirmation of their brick location.